Flush is the flower of Short Deck poker.
- Flush is a strong hand in Hold’em or Omaha, but pairs on the board breed caution since it does not outrank a full house.
- There is no need for that in Short Deck! Flush beats a full house. So if someone turns over aces full, you don’t have to shy away. Instead, confidently boast your flush!
- Hitting the Flush (or higher) in Short Deck comes with another upside.
- Even better, just by playing Short Deck cash games, you have a chance at an instant cash grab! Hit flush or higher for Flush Jackpot rewards!
Hitting the Jackpot
Hit the Flush Jackpot by making one of the jackpot hands (Flush, Four of a kind, Straight Flush, or a Royal Flush) while satisfying the following requirements.
- Commit at least 15 antes to the pot before making the jackpot hand.
- Use two hole cards to make the jackpot hand.
- Use a pocket pair to make a Four of a kind, jackpot hand.
As long as you have satisfied the conditions, you will hit the jackpot regardless of who wins the hand and even if you decide to fold.
- Once you fold, your jackpot will not improve with hand progression.
- If the amount you have committed to the pot is less than 15 antes at the time you make a jackpot hand, you will not qualify for the jackpot.
- In the case above, your jackpot hand needs to improve on the street your committed amount becomes greater than 15 antes in order to qualify for the jackpot
- Once you have qualified for the jackpot, running the hand multiple times (RIMT) will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- Only the first set of cards dealt when RIMT will be considered for the jackpot.
- Once you have qualified for the jackpot, hand improvements can only occur through the first set of cards dealt when RIMT.
- Once you have qualified for the jackpot, leaving the table or disconnections will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- During a disconnection, if your hand happens to improve on a later street and qualifies as a jackpot hand, then you will be eligible for the jackpot.
- For example, you flop an Ace-High Flush, but you get disconnected and auto-checked to the Turn/River where your hand improves to a Straight Flush.
All Flush Jackpot hands have an equal payout.
Flush, Four of a kind, Straight Flush, and Royal Flush all receive 10% of the jackpot pool as the Flush Jackpot payout.
The amount equivalent to 1 ante will be reserved for the jackpot pool for each 30 antes in the pot.
Promotions Terms & Conditions
- Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- Prizes are awarded instantly at the end of the hand.
- GGPoker reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGPoker has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
- GGPoker standard rules apply.